Monday 25 August 2014

Clowning in Cluj


As my human had promised we went to see my bestest friend Negrud that we met in Bulgaria and his humans Adela and Dan in a place called Cluj.  He lives in a gift economy hotel, which means, it's a hotel where you don't have to pay if you don't want to.  You just leave some food or drink or money or anything if you like and live with everyone else in the house.  It has a lovely large common room where Negrud and I could clown about.




I also wanted to play with the cats, but they didn't want to play with me...



They also have a nice garden.  I especially liked the welly boot planters. 


So if ever you find yourself in Cluj, apparently it's a nice place, but we didn't have time to explore, go and see our friends at Casa de Cultura Permanente.

No comments:

Post a Comment